A blog for me to write general stuff...

Tuesday, May 6

Nucleogenesis

Whilst doing my chemistry open paper on nuclear fission, I stumbled upon a problem.

(me in blue, maddie in pink, jokes in red)

Maddie i need help!
why? oh my god, what a nerve wracking wait! Be swift my love, I will aid you!
im so stuck
and confused

oh what? dear god, please not rabies! im so scared now! or the fettucinni perhaps? or could it be mirjam fettish? deary me, how frightening. tell me your problem, u succulent beast!
is this right:
Nucleogenesis is a term used to describe the sensation of sexual orgasm, possibly as a result of sexual fantasy, ritual foreplay, or being jewish.
XD

aahahahahahha looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
ahh man that makes me lol so much
lol i got well worried then - i was pulling out my hair, i almost died a little inside
gotta write it down somewhere - its a momentous occasion, that must be documented
go for it lulls- i love you
j blog?
yeah!

yayyyyyyyy
shove the j blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE

Anonymous said...

I WAS THERE