A blog for me to write general stuff...

Monday, January 7

Josh's Favourites... TELEVISION PROGRAMS

Here's the first in potentially a long line of "Josh's Favourites".

This first one it "TV Programs".

TV Programs


Desperate Housewives

Is it my absolute favourite? Maybe... maybe not. I can't decide. I do love it though :)

Desperate Housewives



LOST

Absolutely enticing, no matter what anybody says! The mystery, the characters, the story...

Lost



Scrubs

I love this show, it's so funny! All the characters etc!
I will be sad to see it end after Season 7.

Scrubs



Ugly Betty

Fun in fashion! Hysterical whilst touching! Love it!

Ugly Betty



Heroes

Sometimes awesome, sometimes not. No matter, it's still a really good show and is generally awesome!

Heroes



Doctor Who

Awesome program from the UK.

Doctor Who



Strictly Come Dancing

Great entertainment for Saturday nights. Love all the celebs and dances etc.

Strictly Come Dancing

No comments: